Placing Your Order
Upon Initiation of the Order:
- Our standard policy is to request a deposit of one-half of the final quote value unless other arrangements are made. The balance is payable on Net 30 terms (with credit approval, see below).
- We are happy to pursue leasing option on your behalf. We have relationships with many leasing companies and are continually assessing rates to provide the best possible financing arrangements for our customers.
- We are committed to the fastest possible turnaround for your order, however, please be aware that there can be 2-6 week lead times, particularly in the case of selectorized strength training equipment.
Assembly and Setup:
- All of our equipment is assembled by professionals at no cost to you.
- We feel strongly that the proper functioning of your equipment is critical to the accomplishment of your business goals.
- There are many instances where assembly will need to occur in your facility (most notably stength training equipment).
- The BGI Fitness Service Center will contact you within 24 hours of the arrival of your equipment to schedule a mutually agreeable time for delivery and setup.
- Unlike many other suppliers, BGI works by appointment and arrives within 15 minutes, plus or minus, of the scheduled time. You will receive a call if, in case of an emergency, we will be unable to meet this goal.
The "Customer Pickup" option
Waiver of Delivery By BGI Fitness:
Click below to view the waiver form you will be asked to sign if you choose to transport your major, serialized fitness equipment in your own vehicle:
BGI Serves All of Indiana
NOTE: Because we are committed to personal service and technical assistance, BGI Fitness only sells within the State of Indiana (ZIP codes 46... or 47...) and occasionally into the fringes of the neighboring states.
Request for Quote:
- BGI Fitness will gladly provide a written and detailed quote to assist you in your purchase decision.
- These quotes are most efficiently conveyed in Adobe Acrobat format via email.
- Any firm order placed with BGI Fitness Commercial must be accompanied by a written purchase order from your company or a written acceptance as indicated by your signature on our detailed price quote.
- BGI's warranty works inconjuction with the manufacturer's warranty to insure the parts, travel and on-site labor are fully covered for the first year you own your equipment.
- All manufacturer's warranties extend beyond one year but the specifics of those warranties vary by manufacturer. Inquire with your sales consultant for details.
- This warranty applies to repairs and not to normal and routine maintenance. A good example of this is the lubrication of a treadmill. Depending on usage, this lubrication should be performed every 6-months to one-year.
- This warranty does not apply to any abuse or accidental occurences that are not due to manufacturer's defects.
Prices and Information
This website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our on-line catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you may find to our attention by contacting Dave Reidenbach at 317-579-7933 Ext 1.